Free Human Rights Legal Advice
Pro Bono Human Rights Lawyer
Have you been affected by the pandemic? We may be able to help you.
We can refer you to barristers who provide public access if we consider that doing so would meet our funding criteria and advance our purpose.
- Have you lost someone in a care home under suspicious circumstances, most likely involving Midazolam?
- Have you lost someone following a covid-19 jab?
- Have you suffered from a severe and lasting reaction to a covid-19 jab?
- Have you lost someone as a result of the lockdown policy?
- Are you facing a covid related inquest for a member of your family?
- Please get in touch with us and we will consider your case and decide, with you, on the best course of action if any.
If you think that you or someone you know has been severely affected by the government’s response to the pandemic, be it lock down, mandatory vaccine roll out or care home debacle, please contact us and we can decide whether your case does fall within our remit.
We are probably able to help if your rights have been affected. The rights in question are:
- Right to life
- Right to family life
- Right to private life
- Right to freedom of expression